This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Straw Hat Pirates Forum Index -> Old Arrrplications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrvan1s
Crewmate

re: App: Tyrvan1s

The application submitted by Tyrvan1s is as follows:

1 ) What is the name of your character? What level and class are you? Any notable alts? :
Tyrvanis 110 Paladin

2 ) What is your real life age? :

3 ) What do you know about Straw Hat Pirates? (It's perfectly fine if you know nothing at all.) :
Just that it's a progressive raiding and social guild

4 ) Do you have any references in our guild? If so, who and how do you know them? :
No, searched for Horde Guilds on US-Bronzebeard and saw that SHP was closest to what I was looking for (at least at the time the forum post on the WoW forums)

5 ) What guild(s) were you previous affiliated with and why are you no longer with it/them? :
I was in FaceMaimer which was a guild created by some RL friends. We swapped over to play Alliance on US-Uldum after WotLK and I've decided to switch back to Horde.

6 ) Out of all possible guilds, why do you want to be a Straw Hat Pirate? :
Looking for a guild with a good progressive raiding group that is also social so that Raiding isn't the be all and end all of the guild

7 ) What can you bring to Straw Hat Pirates that we would consider enlightening or unique? :
My sparkling personality, but really I wouldn't be bringing anything unique except that I've been raiding on WoW since WotLK

8 ) What do you expect Straw Hat Pirates to provide for you? :
A place to hang out on WoW and maybe a chance to get into a raid group

9 ) Is there any more information you feel would qualify you for life as a pirate? :
Not really

10 ) Cake or pie?:
Pie

11 ) Draw a picture of your toon and post it here. Drawings only, no screenshots. www.flickr.com and www.photobucket.com work if you need a place to host it.:
Imagine a stick figure, that's what I drew

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Straw Hat Pirates Forum Index -> Old Arrrplications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: