So you want to be a Pirate?
There are multiple Straw Hat Pirates guilds on North American Servers. We're the one on Bronzebeard-US. We're connected to Shandris-US, as well.
General Application Requirements:
- FOLLOW ALL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS.
- You must be willing to comply with both our charter and, if you want to raid, our raid rules.
- Only apply if you can commit to joining.
- You must not be applying to other guilds.
How to Apply:
- Make an account for the forums with the name of your main character. If the name you want is already taken on Guild Launch, just use something close enough.
- Use the Guild Launch Application. It will automatically make a post here when you submit it. You can get to it in the left sidebar under "Membership," or use this link.
- It's a good idea to check back with your application often in case we ask for clarification.
- These are the questions in the application. Answer ALL of the following questions:
- What is the name of your character? What level and class are you? Any notable alts?
- What is your real life age?
- What do you know about Straw Hat Pirates? (It's perfectly fine if you know nothing at all.)
- Do you have any references in our guild? If so, who and how do you know them?
- What guild(s) were you previous affiliated with and why are you no longer with it/them?
- Out of all possible guilds, why do you want to be a Straw Hat Pirate?
- What can you bring to Straw Hat Pirates that we would consider enlightening or unique?
- What do you expect Straw Hat Pirates to provide for you?
- Is there any more information you feel would qualify you for life as a pirate?
- Draw a picture of your toon and post it here. (MS Paint, scanned drawings, or a drawing website that lets you link your pictures are all fine. If you don't have anywhere to post pictures already, www.flickr.com and www.photobucket.com are both free.)
Application Review Process:
- Decisions on applications are posted in Happy Blue Text™, also known as cyan.
- Only officers officially accept or reject your application.
- If you are accepted, you will be notified in your application thread.
We all have a lot of alts, so if you don't see one of those names on, just /w a member and they can point you in the right direction.
We're currently raiding Thursdays and Sundays around 5:30 p.m. ST.